Julia Semeniy, senior associate at Konnov & Sozanovsky, spoke at the Fourth Annual Conference of the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) that was held in Sudack (Crimea) on May 24-27, 2007.
The plenary session of the conference was devoted to the subject, «Legal Organisations are Creators: Postulates of Success».
The themes of working groups' meetings were represented by such ones as,
- peculiariries of procceding in administrative issues in area of state purchases;
- mergers and acquisitions in Ukraine; anti-raidership;
- measure of rights of industrial property's objects according to Ukrainian law;
- topical problems in establishing and managing joint-stock companies; court practice;
- court practice of adjudication with the assistance of bodies of state tax service;