Konnov & Sozanovsky provides a broad range of legal services in the sphere of labour relations.
- Preparation of collective bargaining agreements, corporate codes of labor conduct, confidentiality policies, and other local regulations that incorporate the combined requirements of Ukrainian legislation and those of corporative standards
- Comprehensive elaboration of documents on labor related issues
- Preparation of employment agreements, labor contracts, and other agreements with employees
- Drafting orders, resolutions, and other acts to be issued by company management
- Obtaining work permits at the General Directorate for Servicing Foreign Representative Offices of Kyiv City Council
- Advising on issues of application of practices to formalize employment relations
- Elaboration of documents required to transfer employees, or alter material working conditions in case of a company's restructuring
- Providing comprehensive legal assistance with regard to redundancy issues
- Review of personnel-related documents while conducting due diligence
- Negotiating with employees in conflict issues
- Advising on issues regarding establishment and activity of trade unions
- Representing clients as plaintiffs or defendants in court hearings concerning labor disputes cases.
Konnov & Sozanovsky’s labor law experts provide consultations to such companies as Canon, Lactalis, Logoplaste, Microsoft, Oriflame, Tupperware.
Our recent cases
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised Ukrainian companies of Lactalis group (ÒÌ President, Fanni, Bilosvit). Lawyers of Konnov & Sozanovsky advised a client on matters of labor law, including those related to labour remuneration and employee benefits, trade union relations, collective agreements, restructuring, and changes of working conditions
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised Evonik Degussa, an industrial group based in Germany, which is active in three business areas, namely chemicals, energy and real estate. Lawyers of Konnov & Sozanovsky advised the client on arrangements with employees and labour safety issues
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised Canon North-East Oy on various matters related to employee-employer relations
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised FilmMagic Technologies Ltd on various matters related to labour law and labour remuneration
Konnov & Sozanovsky acted as a legal counsel to GTZ GmbH, an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, on fixed-term labour agreements
Konnov & Sozanovsky acted as a legal counsel to a joint-stock company, Ukrpischepromservis, one of the largest Ukrainian producers of PET- preforms used for carbonated beverages and beer. Lawyers of Konnov & Sozanovsky advised the client on disciplinary liability of employees and the represented the client in collective agreement negotiations
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised Logoplaste Ukraine Ltd, the Ukrainian branch enterprise of the worldwide industrial group manufacturing rigid plastic packaging for some of the most reputable companies in the world, on issues of labour protection and formalization of employment relations
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised Oriflame Cosmetics Ukraine on vacation issues and regarding the legal status of certain special categories of employees
Konnov & Sozanovsky successfully represented the interests of Sberbank of Russia in court proceedings in a dispute concerning labour law issues
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised Tupperware LLC. Lawyers of Konnov & Sozanovsky advised the client on matters related to labour agreements
Konnov & Sozanovsky advised SB-Transline Ltd, a company specializing in construction of cottages and supply of sand, gravel, earth, and other construction materials, on the preparation of labour agreements.
Kiev: +380 (0)44 490-5400
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate law
- Commercial law and contracts
- Intellectual property